Flossing helps to remove food debris and bacteria from the areas that brushing cannot access, thereby preventing bacteria from building up micro-organic colonies in these areas.
- Remove both plaque and particles of areas your brush can’t reach.
- Prevent tarter build up and gum disease
- Original Mint flavor
How to Use:
- Break off about 18 inches of floss and wind most of it around one of your middle fingers.
- Hold the floss tightly between your thumbs and forefingers.
- When the floss reaches the gum line, curve it into a C shape against one tooth.
- Gently move the floss away from the gum with up and down motions.