Vendor: Garnier

Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe Nourishing Daily Cream 50ml

Subtotal: Rs.1,440.00


  • A light nourishing cream dedicated to the needs of dry and sensitive skin.
  • It contains organic aloe extract and hyaluronic acid of natural origin capable of binding 1000 times more water than it weighs.
  • The cream moisturizes, soothes and regenerates the skin.
  • The light creamy texture is quickly absorbed and leaves feeling comfortable.
  • The formula contains 96% ingredients of natural origin - the remaining 4% ingredients offer pleasure of use and high durability of formulas.
  • Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and evening.

Related Products